Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Thursday, August 25, 2011

PURSE GIFT CARD HOLDER

I saw these adorable gift card holders last night on SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS and fell in love!  I’ll admit right here and now, I am NOT a stamper.  What they create is beyond amazing!  It boggles my mind how they can do so much with stamps!  I, on the other hand, can barely get a stamp to work without leaving ink marks all over the place (as evidenced by one of my cards, I had to ‘embellish’ a bit to camouflage the unwanted ink marks!). So, I guess  I’m stamp-impared!  To make mine, I did the next best thing (for me anyway) and used printed paper.  The only thing I stamped was the “To/From” part, and honestly, if I had thought ahead, I would have printed that out on the computer before I cut the paper!  Anyway, mine are not in the same league as the ones at Splitcoast, but I am still really happy (really, really happy) with how they turned out.  I’m going to make a bunch more to sell at the craft show in December…I hope everyone else likes them as much as I do!  And, they were super easy to make (super easy my way, that is!).

006

002

003

004

005

001

I’m linking up to some fun parties, go on over and get inspired!

MY REPURPOSED LIFE

WHILE HE WAS NAPPING

HOUSE OF HEPWORTHS

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!

p.s.  There a about  million tutorials out there for making these, but some are complicated.  If you want my super easy directions, just contact me and I’ll put them on here! Smile

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this idea! It makes giving a gift card so much more fun. Thanks!!

    Kimberly @ THE BROWN EYES HAVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete