Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BABY GIFT (CLIPBOARD)

I love clipboards!  They are so versatile,and you can decorate them to match any décor or theme you want…the sky is the limit! 

Our good friend’s daughter just had her first baby (a boy) and I wanted to make her a unique gift.  I wandered around Craft Warehouse forever before I decided on a small clipboard.  It was only $1.00 and I knew I could personalize it, so I found some nice paper that was boyish (but not babyish) and headed home.  All I did was glue the paper onto the clipboard (with Mod Podge) and added ribbon embellishment.  Then I used my Silhouette to cut his name and some cute trucks out of vinyl, and added them as well. I absolutely love how it turned out!

Danner 001

Danner 004

I didn’t have a picture of him, but I wanted to put something on the clip (so she would know what I intended the clipboard for).  I think it turned out really cute, and I like that it will be very easy for her to change the picture as he grows…all she has to do is unclip it!  LOVE IT!

Thank you for stopping by!  Please leave me a comment and let me know you were here…I really do appreciate your comments!

I’m linking up:

HookingupwithHoH

HOUSE OF HEPWORTH’s

1 comment: