Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Monday, May 19, 2014

HAS IT REALLY BEEN THIS LONG????

Oh my word, how time has flown. I am so sorry for any followers who’ve stopped by only to find me M.I.A.  I just have been crazy busy with home schooling, craft show, work and life (in general).  But, I’ve recently finished a couple of projects and thought I’d put them on here for everyone to see.

This first one is a Bridle holder for Haylee, the awesome young lady who gives my daughter riding lessons. I found inspiration on Pinterest (here) and wanted to try one of my own.

001The letters of her name and the stars on the hangers are all kinds of sparkly pink glitter!  I love me some glitter!

The next one is an owl I made.  I love owls and saw some cute ones on Etsy (here) and thought I’d try it for the craft show this year  (of course, she has a light coat of glitter as well).

009I think she turned out pretty cute. Smile

I also made a cute little door hanger for the summer time.  The weather here has been heating up and I’m ready for some sweet watermelon! 

006I confess, there is glitter here as well!

How about you?  Have you been M.I.A. as well, and are finding your way back to the blogosphere?  I’ve sure missed it, and am hoping to be stopping by much more often, especially now that I’m almost on summer break!  woo-hoo!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my new crafts and that you were here.  (I appreciate it so much!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, good to see you back. I had taken your blog off my blog roll because it wasn't updating right, but blogger must have fixed those problems because I just checked it and it is working again. Yay!

    Sounds like your life is really busy right now. I had to work for a while while I homeschooled and it was really trying. I can't imagine doing craft fairs at the same time too. I love your owl, hope it is selling well.

    ReplyDelete