Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guest Post

Hi Dear Readers of Blooming Freckles--

This is the Queen from Castle Diaries in for Kelli today. :)

Her computer has been fighting off a trojan horse virus this past week, but she has high hopes that all will be well soon! She wants you to know that she is missing all of you in Blogland, and asks that you bear with her as she tries to get her computer fixed. So frustrating!!

Check back soon, as I am absolutely positive that Kelli will be back as soon as she can, to wow us with her fab crafts, entertain us with stories of her wonderful kids, and astound us with amazing furniture re-purposing projects!!

God Bless! And thank you for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment