Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thank you for your patience!

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I am SO HAPPY with the results of the Austrailian Open...both of my faves won their respective titles: Kim Clijsters for the women and Novak Djokovic for the men! Woo Hoo!

As you can see, I changed up the look of my blog. I am just so frustrated with my computer right now, I had to accomplish SOMETHING today! I am unable to link to parties, I've lost everything that was supposed to have been saved before wiping the computer clean, and I still cannot get Windows Live Writer to run on this new set up. It is so frustrating to be computer illiterate! When I Google the problems, some very technical advice pops up...well, I am not good with computers (I just want to turn it on and have it work!), so the advice really does me no good. Anyway, I just wanted to say HI, and thank you all for you patience. I'm going to try and contact the person who changed my operating system, and see if we can't get all the problems figured out.
Until then, I am in the midst of a craft room re-do. It's a HUGE mess right now. But, I took 'before' pictures (glad I remembered this time), and cannot wait to show you the finished room. I think it will be at least another week or so...like I said, it's a HUGE mess (when you see the 'before' pictures, you'll know what I mean). I love getting in there and completely rearranging and reorganizing my space. It always takes a lot longer to get it done, but it makes me feel so good once it's good and clean! How about you? Have you been bitten by the 'organizing bug'??

I hope you had a great weekend, and thank you for stopping by...drop by again!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh ... I love the new look!!!! It's so welcoming and happy. Thank you SO MUCH for your well wishes. It means the world to me. Love Janine

    ReplyDelete