Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Friday, June 18, 2010

Strawberry Pizza!

Ok, I know there are a lot of Strawberry Pizza recipes out there, but this one is really the best! I got the recipe several years ago from my friend Wendy (thanks Wendy!), and I LOVE it!!! I am not really a 'fruit' dessert person...give me the choice of fruit or chocolate, and chocolate is the winner, every time. But, once in a while I like to pretend that I'm making a healthier choice for dessert, and make this one. It's so good! Not as easy as the one with the (premade) sugar cookie crust, but it's so worth the extra effort! I hope you try it and love it as much as me! ( I'll warn you, though...it's very sweet! ). Please let me know if you make it (and hopefully, love it).
~Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment