Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Thursday, July 1, 2010

Clock Make Over

100_1677

So here is the clock in my craft room.  It started out as a plain black and white clock…very boring, and honestly, very ugly.  But, since it was free (thanks sis!), I decided to play with it.  I popped the little plastic cover off the face, added scrapbook paper that coordinated with my room, and a little bling on the flower.  Then I just put the plastic top back on, and added stickers for time markers, to the outside, (so that when I change my mind, which I do often, I can change them up a bit).  It’s now a little prettier, and totally matches the other cuties in my craft room.  I’m linking to It’s a Hodgepodge Friday…  Go check out that fabulous site and all the fun ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment