Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Monday, August 2, 2010

Christmas Bazaar Projects

As promised, here are some pictures of (some) of the projects I am working on (these were the only ones really ready for their photo op…the rest still need some work).This first one is the Christmas Countdown Clipboard I made.  There is a small metal sheet behind the blue square, so the numbers (which have magnets on the back) will stick, and then be removed, easily.100_1772  We have always done a paper chain to count down the days til Christmas, and then last year, I made this one.  I have made some to sell for this year, and I’m also giving some as gifts to my friends and family.

 

 

100_1775

100_1780

 

This is a photo block I made, front and back.  I have never done this before, but I think it turned out super cute…all that’s needed is a picture of a cutie little man!

 

100_1781

This next one is a girly picture frame…again, waiting for a cutie picture of a little princess…

 

 

 

100_1782

And, finally, I’m decorating some wood letter blocks. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love seeing my letter all cute and sassy!  (this isn’t mine, but it’s still cute and sassy).

 

These are just a few of the crafts I have been working on.  I’ve forgotten how much I love doing this type of craft.  I’ve been so busy fixing up my craft room, and painting furniture, that I haven’t worked on this type of craft project in quite a while.  Now, I’m getting excited for Christmas (already, I know!), and the bazaar. 

Please leave me some comment love..I’m getting lonely out here (plus, I like to visit you, too, and  see what you’ve been up to).    :)

Thanks for stopping by!

linking to:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelli,
    Cute ideas. I will have to try to make some myself :). Thanks for checking on me. I have just been busy with cars, and kids going to camp, and family visiting I haven't blogged in awhile. I need to post something! I am ok. This will be a good reminder to do something for my blog. Thanks again. Keep up the cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete