Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Sunday, December 12, 2010

Birthday Girl

I can’t believe my baby is three!  Time really does go by too quickly…(sigh).   I spent this past week enjoying my kids and getting ready for Zoya’s big day.  It was so nice to just relax and be ‘mom’ this week, I know I needed it as much as the kids did!  Zoya is such a blessing to our family…she is funny and busy and caring and daring and silly and smart and a big bundle of love.  She still lets me rock her and snuggles in bed with me most mornings.  She brings so much joy and laughter and love to our family and I am so thankful for this little girl!

100_2035

 

 

 

With her Minnie Mouse cake

 

100_2025

 

 

Showing off her new tutu

 

 

 

 

100_2030

 

 

 

With Mr. Grinch (so cute!)

 

 

 

100_2039 Enjoying some frosting in her new jammies.

Well, now that I’ve had a whole week off, I am going to start crafting again…finishing up some last minute Christmas gifts for my friends and family.  Thank you for stopping by!

~Kelli

(on a side note, there appears to be a bit of a mix-up with my gmail account and someone else’s account.  She has been getting my emails and comments…so if you’ve tried to contact me, and I didn’t respond…I apologize.  We’re hoping to get this fixed soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your sweet little treasures birthday! She is too sweet for words!

    ReplyDelete