Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shamrock Home

I was just waiting for the day that I could actually make something cute like this…on my own…with my own saw…well, that day finally came!  I had seen this “home” idea here, and couldn’t wait to try it, so for a “Thank You” gift for my friend (who bought me the saw for Christmas), I made this set.  My plan is to make several cute shapes to take the place of the “o”, but so far this is what I’ve got.  I am going to go ahead and give it to her like this, and then, as I finish the other shapes (flower, sun, pumpkin, etc), I’ll give them to her.  Of course, I’d love a set for myself, and once I get over being intimidated by “the beast” (aka, my scroll saw), hopefully, I can have a set also!

100_2114

(Sorry for the cruddy picture…I don’t have a good (well lit) place to take them, so the fireplace has to do…)

Thanks for stopping by! 

I’m hooking up with some fun linky parties, go check out all the creative genius and get inspired!

www.houseofhepworths.com

http://myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you'll be selling this fab set at a show near me in the near future. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli-this is so cute! adding all the other "o" shapes will be fabulous!
    thanks for sharing @ ccc. I'll be featuring this post this week @ ccc.
    gail

    ReplyDelete