Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ONE CRAZY WEEK!!!

HI Everyone!  Well, it truly has been ‘one crazy week’ around here!  In the past week we have: had 3 orthodontist visits, canned 36 quarts of pickled green beans, given a dresser a makeover, had two birthdays in the family, one doctor’s appointment, 2 Vision therapy appointments, went bowling, and (barely) survived my 3 year old cutting her own hair (again).  Wow.  It’s been hectic and crazy.   I feel bad that I didn’t post my boys’ birthdays, but with them 2 days in a row, I was too busy enjoying the days to worry about posting (that will come tomorrow).  I was also so excited about my dresser makeover, but didn’t have time to post that either (tomorrow I will though).

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to come back tomorrow…there will be pictures at some point, I promise!

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment