Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Friday, September 30, 2011

I’m Here (sort of)

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to pop in and let you know what’s going on in my little world…pretty much the entire month of September has been spent battling pain.  Off and on, totally sudden attacks of pain.  Finally (I’m stubborn), I went to the doctor last Tuesday, on Thursday I was diagnosed (gall stones) and on Friday morning I was in surgery to remove my gall bladder.  It was all very quick, which I am thankful for!  Unfortunately, I developed an infection, and was unable to eat anything,  and went back at the doctor Tuesday.  Finally the infection is gone, the soreness in my throat is easing away, and slowly, I am beginning to eat again.  They told me this surgery was a simple one and that recovery would be quick and easy.  Poo on them!  I never want to have surgery again!  I can’t imagine the people that go in for plastic surgery over and over again…no way baby!  Anyway, I’m hoping that by next week, I’ll be feeling somewhat normal again, and I’ll be able to share the fun projects I had done.   This has been the first day I’ve even been to the computer since last Thursday!  I miss crafting, I miss blogging, and I miss you all!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week and have a great weekend.  Thanks for being patient!!

love ya!

Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Sending love my sweet friend to help you feel better soon! I'll email you later! Huggies! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you're feeling better real soon!
    gail

    ReplyDelete