Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Friday, December 23, 2011

The Nativity I’ve Waited For!

I have seen this Nativity (or some variation of it) floating around blogland for awhile now, and I kept dreaming of the day I’d own a Silhouette, and could make one for myself.  Well, I finally have one, and here is my first project with the Nativity:

001

and I also bought the Wisemen:

004

I already had the tiles, so I just applied the vinyl and added Mod Podge to protect it.  Now I need to get one of those cool plate holders or something, so I can actually enjoy them!  Oh well, I got to use my Silhouette and I got to make the Nativity I’ve been drooling over! Yay!

Today is my daughter’s 9th Birthday (pictures to follow), and since Christmas is just a couple of days away, I will be taking a little break from the computer.  I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas and enjoy your friends and family

Thank you for stopping by.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments: