Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Monday, June 28, 2010

Metal Picture Hanger Project (and pool fun!)



Well, happy Monday to you! I had a crazy, busy weekend with my sister, finishing up a project, and I finally get to share! We have been trying to figure out what we were going to do with these metal photo holders, because we didn't want to just hang them on the wall as-is. We decided to mount them on a piece of thin plywood that was covered in burlap (love me some burlap!). I love the way it turned out. I used a dark red ribbon to attach mine to the plywood backer( sadly, you cannot see it in the photo, but it's cute), while my sister used a teal ribbon. I didn't get a photo of hers, but I love the way hers turned out...the black metal with the burlap and then the pop of teal...oh it looks so good! Anyway, this one is in my craft room, (which is still a work in progress). The weather got hot quickly, so we also put up our little pool, and the slip n slide, so the kids would be busy having fun, while we got to craft! It was such a fabulous weekend. I hope you also had a great weekend and enjoyed the weather, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment