Crafting keeps me sane * Baking keeps me smiling * Family keeps me happy * Faith keeps me going







Friday, June 18, 2010

Strawberry Pizza, part 2

ok, here's the picture, and now for the recipe:
Crust:
1/2 C butter 1/2 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla 1 C brown sugar
3/4 C flour 1-1/2 C oatmeal
1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt

Mix all ingredients until well blended. Pat firmly onto pizza pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes (do not over bake).

Topping:
8 oz Cream cheese 3 TBSP sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Mix well, until all ingredients are completely blended. Spread evenly onto cooled crust. Slice strawberries and arrange on pizza. Drizzle strawberry glaze over top. Enjoy!

(Just a note: the original recipe also included kiwis, but since we don't like them, I left them out, but it makes a very pretty pizza with them on there!).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelli. Yay!!! I am so pleased to be your first follower :) You have such a delightful blog! I love your design and blog name. Sounds and looks like fun! I am looking forward to your posts (and HAVE to try out that strawberry pizza). Thank you for your kind comments on my blog yesterday. I am so enjoying blog-land too. What a joy to be able to meet other people from different corners of the world who love Jesus too and be an encouragement to each other. Sending you a BIG South African hug.

    ReplyDelete